cnCalc计算器论坛

找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 3260|回复: 6

对TI的评论一则,转自UCF

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-2-15 13:48:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Aw you poor baby! I'm sure that was just a typing error, but you really should drop your holyier than thou attack on Astro and get out in the real world and see whats going on. Actually I, and no doubt many other people, think that Astro's description is not only very catchy but also very appropriate.

TI has had decades to spend the R&D money and modernize their cas, and provide at least the math capabilities that their competition has, if nothing better, but they stubbornly persist in continuing to sell the same old design with a new spin, like a "Titanium" model that has no titanium in it, or the nspire that has no inspiring new math capability.

You need to understand that there is a lot of pent up frustration with TI. After nearly 15 years of waiting, TI comes out with a new calculator design (nspire) that has a poor hard to read screen, the same old cas that continues to lack competitive math capability, a calculator that is about the size of a brick, that has complicated and limited programing, and tiny closely spaced buttons that cause lots of input errors. Mean while Casio has constantly improved their products and now offers the new Prizm which is direct competition for the nspire, and is not only easier to use, but even has a color screen.

My advice is simple. If you want a good calculator, don't look to TI. Their screen, their keyboard and their cas capabilities are all out dated. If you have an nspire, chuck it in the trash were it belongs and buy a Prizm. If you need or want a cas calculator, don't settle for a third rate product, buy a Classpad or Hp50g. And most importantly, don't sit around waiting for TI to produce something worth buying. I did for years, and it never happened. Don't let that happen to you.

看着真悲哀……
发表于 2011-2-15 14:59:59 | 显示全部楼层
擦,简直是胡扯
发表于 2011-2-15 15:52:24 | 显示全部楼层
nspire的屏幕绝对把hp50g打得满地找牙...
发表于 2011-2-15 15:55:11 | 显示全部楼层
谷歌翻译真悲剧,我感觉TI-83那类的产品还是很失败的
发表于 2011-2-15 16:11:01 | 显示全部楼层
我还是很看好v200的……这个人,太偏激了
发表于 2011-2-15 16:17:29 | 显示全部楼层
4# NASA
TI83和其后续产品在当时绝对是领先者
发表于 2011-2-15 18:39:55 | 显示全部楼层
Nspire的点阵因为dpi相对太高,但是自身不发光,导致难以阅读。

没想到他也知道Classpad和HP50g这两个单词呀
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|cnCalc计算器论坛

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 06:31 , Processed in 0.072204 second(s), 22 queries .