找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 5526|回复: 10

[fx-CG10/20/50] fx-CG20国外评测(英文)

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-12-26 09:22:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hey, has someone tried the PRIZM yet?
I just got it anew today from ebay auction for a high indeed price (and I was crazy enough to bid), the man is a math teacher, he got it by winning some contest in a math conference.

Here is a little review from me:-

The PRIZM's screen is a bid better than what I expected. it's wide (measured 3.2", not 3.7" as advertised) and the display area fills full rectangle, not leaving big space from borders as usual in other CASIO gfx models, and the screen is bright and contrast-adjustable from 1 to 5; I think 3-4 is enough for everyone, 5 is a way too bright; this amazed me a little because its specs specifies 140 hours battery life (Alkaline; Ni-MH was also supported) of continual powered-on; I think it could be a few months in real use which it sits turned off for most of the time (I used fx-7700GB everyday when I was in university, with its 100hrs. batt.life, I remember I replaced batt. every few months); I thought that with this low power consumption, the screen should be much duller than this, but the PRIZM's screen is apparently a very power-saving device. The best thing of all is graphing, with a new color screen and new color shading, graphs look really good.

As for its features, rather disappointing, no CAS and beside the color screen with some additional fancy decoration I see not many things new, The PRIZM displays result in surds in Natural display mode and its font looks more beautiful in this mode than that of GII models which its font looks so dull. Unpacked from its blister pack, there are 3 application installed :- Geometry is nothing new, PicturePlot which should be built-in but not and 'conversion' which is only a supplementary for adding conversion function; showing icon in main menu but do nothing (how stupid); and pre-loaded materials, these take up about 7 Megs of storage memory and leave ~9 Megs of free space, totally there should be 16 Megs storage memory.

Connected to a PC, without installing any driver/application, the PRIZM shows itself as a mass storage drive which represents its storage memory in its root folder and internal memory as a folder (namely '@mainmem'). In fact, there is no single FA-124 alike program was given on its supplementary CD, communication with PC needs only My Computer window, on PC connection, the PRIZM screen shows tips of how to install an add-in, update main memory and import text file which of all are very easy: just copying the file to its corresponding folder. Another new good thing is password protected owner's name (in previous models, anyone can change the user name), I tried the reset button and the password is still intact.

Didn't try the programming yet (I'm not so good at CASIO fx programming, thinking it's just a kid's toy compares to computer languages I use on PC), guess there is nothing new.

Another low side is its body's material, normally CASIO made their gfx calculator with ABS. I don't know what the PRIZM's body made of, but rather sure it's not ABS, it's not as hard as, I tried with the battery cover, it can be twisted with a little force, which never happened before in previous models. Tapping its body on the back, it sounds like tapping on hollow cheap plastic. And the battery cover itself is loose when closed, can shift and make sound over your palm on moving, make thinking of fx-7400gplus-gy's battery cover, very similar in material, shape and sound when tapped. Front cover was made from the similar material but a translucent type, too opaque to be seen its translucency easily.

Summary: A real improvement you can expect form the PRIZM is beauty of color screen and fancy of displaying and doing things with picture (and of course, in exchange of a lot more money -- US$129 MSRP). If you are looking for other thing than these, go another way.
 楼主| 发表于 2010-12-26 09:25:50 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2010-12-26 10:59:09 | 显示全部楼层
比较令我惊奇的是对于字体的评价竟然这么好
发表于 2010-12-26 11:06:20 | 显示全部楼层
还有板子的图,本来在imaggshack上被wall,我转过来

http://cl.ly/3lwS
http://cl.ly/3lkB
http://cl.ly/3lkC
发表于 2010-12-26 11:56:54 | 显示全部楼层
CG-20只是换了个UI而已.
发表于 2010-12-26 15:59:31 | 显示全部楼层
还是等那位买CG的实测一下再说吧……
发表于 2010-12-26 19:04:34 | 显示全部楼层
建议楼主写一个评测(太平洋电脑网不是那么多评测文章么...)
发表于 2010-12-30 02:05:20 | 显示全部楼层
弄个翻译下中文就是:j_0002.gif 大歪j_0014.gif
嘿,已有人试过PRIZM了吗?我刚刚从eBay并夺取今天的拍卖价格的确很高(我是疯了足够的投标),该名男子是一名数学教师,他赢得了一个数学会议的一些反驳。这是从我小的评论: -该PRIZM的屏幕是一个出价比我预想的好。它的宽(测量3.2“,而不是3.7”的广告)和显示区域填充整个矩形,而不是把它当作一般的大空间,从边界的其他卡西欧显卡型号,并在屏幕明亮,对比度从1至5;我觉得够了3-4人,5是一个太聪明,这我有点惊讶,因为它的规格指定140小时的电池寿命(碱性电池,镍氢也支持)的不断启动的,我认为它可能是实际使用中,它位于一个转身的时候(我用外汇- 7700GB每天,当我在大学时,与100小时。batt.life,我记得我取代棉絮大部分在数个月。每隔几个月),我认为在这样低的功耗,屏幕应该是比这更无趣,但PRIZM的屏幕似乎是一个非常节电设备。所有最好的方法是用新的绘图彩色屏幕和新的色彩阴影,图像看起来真的不错。至于其功能,而令人失望,没有中国科学院和旁边的一些额外的花哨装饰彩色屏幕,我看到很多不是新东西,PRIZM显示,在自然陈列模式surds和其字体结果看起来在这种模式下更美好的全球信息基础设施的模型的建立它的字体看起来很平淡。未包装的吸塑包装的,有3个应用程序安装: - 几何不是什么新鲜事,PicturePlot应内置但不是和'转化',这是唯一一个用于添加转换功能的补充,显示在主菜单的图标,但却没有(多么愚蠢),以及预载的材料,这些占用的存储空间大约7梅格斯离开〜9梅格斯的自由空间,完全应该有16梅格斯存储内存。连接到PC而无需安装任何驱动程序/应用程序,显示了PRIZM为大容量存储驱动器,代表在其根文件夹和文件夹的内部存储器(即'@ mainmem')它的存储记忆本身。事实上,没有一个单一的FA - 124同样程序给予其附加光盘,与PC机通讯的需求只有我的电脑窗口,在PC方面,PRIZM屏幕显示如何安装一个插件,更新主存储器和技巧导入文本文件,其中都非常简单:只要将文件复制到相应的文件夹。另一项新的好处是密码保护所有者的名称(在以前的型号,任何人都可以更改用户名称),我试着复位按钮,密码仍完好无损。没有尝试的节目,但(我没有那么在卡西欧FX编程好,以为它只是一个孩子的玩具比较计算机语言中,我在PC使用),你猜有新意。另一边是低它的身体的物质,通常有ABS制成的卡西欧计算器显卡。我不知道是什么PRIZM的机构作出的,而是确保它不是绝对值,它不是硬如,我的电池盖尝试,它可以被扭曲了的小部队,从未在以前的型号发生。攻其在机身背面,这听起来就像廉价的塑料中空窃听。而本身是松散的电池盖关闭时,可以移动,使在你的手掌移动的声音,使的FX - 7400gplus -戈瑞的电池盖思维,非常的材质,形状相似,声音时被窃听。封面是从类似材料,但半透明的类型,也可见其不透明的半透明容易。摘要:一个真正的改善,可以预期形成PRIZM是美丽的彩色屏幕,显示和(以交换更多的钱,当然还有 - 129美元建议零售价)做的事幻想与图片。如果您正在寻找其他的东西比这些,去另一种方式。
发表于 2010-12-30 02:39:14 | 显示全部楼层
This model is a big disappointment. It's 9860G with the same design flaws and mistakes only with "sexy" color high resolution display.
   该机型是令人失望的。它的9860G相同的设计缺陷,只有用“性感”来描述,彩色高清晰度显示的错误。编程语言仍然是有缺陷的。不能字符串的转换,没有程序参数,表达没有堆栈,无局部变量,没有多字符变量...这只能算是一个玩具。当然HP50G的TI89仍比这更好的新方法.
 楼主| 发表于 2010-12-30 12:13:21 | 显示全部楼层
手工翻译的:

嘿,有人用过Prizm了么?
我刚从ebay高价入手(这么高价拍到我真是疯了)。卖家是个数学老师,计算器是他在一个数学会议比赛上的奖品。

下面是我的简短评测:
Prizm的屏幕比我预想的好。比较宽(实测3.2寸而非宣传的3.7寸),显示饱满,屏幕边缘没有像老机型一样的黑边。屏幕亮度高,对比度从1到5可调。我觉得3~4左右对所有人来说已足够了,5显得实在太亮了。令人吃惊的是电池续航时间(连续运行)高达140小时(碱性电池;镍氢也可以);正常使用估计能撑好几个月(我那标称100小时的fx-7700GB换一次电池就能用好几个月)。这么省电,我本以为屏幕效果会比这暗淡得多——但是PRIZM的屏幕看起来是很省电的。最大的优点是绘图功能,彩屏使得它可以彩色填充,视觉效果很棒。

至于其他方面,有点令人失望。有着花哨的外壳和屏幕却不具有CAS功能。CG20的运算结果可以输出根号,字体看起来比GII型号的好看很多。预装了三个程序:没什么新鲜的几何工具、本应内置的图像拟合以及单位转换程序。预置内容占了7MB,留下约9MB的可用空间,一共应该是16MB的存储空间。

连接到PC是不用安装联机软件的,计算器会被识别为移动存储设备。存储空间是根目录,内存是一个文件夹(名叫@mainmem)。事实上,附带光盘里也根本没有FA124之类的联机软件。连接到电脑的时候,计算器屏幕上会给出一些安装软件操作的提示、升级存储器和载入文本文件——都很简单,只要复制粘贴到相应的文件夹里就行。另一个优点是密码保护使用者姓名(以前的机型一reset密码就掉了),我试了reset密码仍在。

还没试过编程(卡西欧编程我不擅长,我认为相对于PC编程来说只是玩具级的),估计没什么新鲜的。

另一个缺点是机身材料。一般卡西欧图形机都是ABS,我不确定Prizm的材质,但是肯定不是ABS,没ABS那么结实。电池盖不费劲就可以扭曲,以前的机型没有这种现象。敲击出来的声音听起来也像空洞廉价的塑料。电池盖关上的时候也比较松,用手拨动会有声,有点像7400G Plus-gy的电池盖,材质形状和声音都很像。前壳材质差不多,但是是透明的。只不过颜色深,看不太出来。

总结:实实在在的改进就是漂亮的彩屏和基于图片的应用(当然,代价挺高的,建议售价129美元)。如果你需要其他的东西,还是看看别的吧。
发表于 2011-1-3 02:04:52 | 显示全部楼层
翻译的不错
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|cnCalc计算器论坛

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 12:02 , Processed in 0.073515 second(s), 22 queries .