国外的DIY计算器计划:new_calc

原帖地址:http://www.omnimaga.org/index.php?topic=14726.0
以下是原文以及翻译(全人工翻译,非GOOGLE)
—————————————————————我是分隔线—————————————————————
Hello evrybody,
大家好,

Let me introduce myself, i'm a french student,
请允许我介绍一下自己,我是一位来自法国的学生,
in my 4th year of engineer in electronics, micro-electronics, & robotics.
我学习电子、微电子和机器人已经四年了
I'm 28 ( yeah i know i'm old because i re-started my studies ^^ ).
我今年28岁(我知道我年纪大了点因为我重新开始了我的学业^^)
I know how hard can be this kind of project, so it's not usefull to say,<< it's too hard stop & let ti and casio rape our wallets   >>
我知道这个项目的难度,所以没必要说,<<让TI和CASIO停止弓虽 女干我们钱包太不容易了>>
I estimate this to a 2-3 years project.
我预计需要2-3年来完成这个工程。
-Hardware : I've found a board near the one i'll design. So i can make it even cheaper, and we can have prototype board for 89$
-硬件:我已经找到了一块接近我要设计的板。所以我可以让他更便宜,并且开发板(原形板)只要89美金(译注:约为555RMB)
-Software : hardware is running LINUX ( DEBIAN DISTRIB ) so it's easy to write code in C++. I know there is Xcas, but i want do something different. ( i'll explain for people involved ), and IDE will be QT !!!
-软件:硬件将会运行LINUX(发行版是DEBIAN)并且可以很轻松的用C++写代码。我知道有一个软件叫Xcas,但是我想做一些不同的东西。(我会给那些不明白的人解释的),并且IDE将会是QT!!!
-Case & Battery : It's to early to think about that, but it's know to be difficult to do a good design, and get a low power consumption
-外壳和电池:现在考虑它们还为时太早,但是我知道很难设计出一种低功耗的好方法。(译注:nspire运行时最大电流20mA)
I started this project 2 weeks ago on tiplanet : http://tiplanet.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=10640 ( in french ).
我在两个月前在TI-Planet启动了这个项目:http://tiplanet.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=10640(法文)
I thought to doing it for 2 years now.
现在我打算搞它2年。
Now, it's time because i have the skills to do the hardware. ( I've made my first analog integrated circuit 3 months ago ).
现在是时候了,因为我已经有能力做硬件了。(我在三个月前做了我的第一块模拟集成电路)

So want i really need ?
我现在需要什么呢?

-C++ coders.
-C++码农
-Math Teachers
-数学老师
-Designers.
-设计师
-hardware experts, could be usefull too.
-硬件专家,应该也有用
-website designer
-网站设计者
-evrything else that could be usefull.
-一切可能用得上的

So the main advantage of this Calc, will be : C++ coding and near ASM speed. Access to all build in math libs.
所以这个计算器的主要优势:C++编程,接近汇编的速度。访问集成于数学库。
I'm thinking to do multiple hardware with multiple cost. The first one, will be the cheap one. I think to do a ultimate product too after,with same software.
我在考虑做多种硬件,不同的价格。第一个肯定是最便宜的。我同样考虑以后做个旗舰机型,当然,用同样的软件。

---------------------------
A litle FAQ :(懒得翻译了)
Q: Does i need to send money or something ?
A: Just use your skill with your keyboard that's enough.

Q: It's nice, how i can invest myself ?
A: Start to send an answer to that thread here and write your skills ( all skill you can offer, even it's not asked ).

Q: It's wonderfull, but i don't know anything of design, or C++ coding, What can i do ?
A: There is easy start of C++ on the web, and there is other stuff to do, so write your skill, ... in worst case you can order chinese food. ( we have a pizza french man)

Q: Will i see any benefit of my work ?
A: For moment i'm thinking to use creative commons licence for source. There is no doubt there will be prototypes. So evryone involved will get an access to get a prototype for the build cost. And if the calc sell well i'll see to share any benefit, don't know how, it's too early to say.
------------------------------------
我同样期待您的感受。
I also expect all your feeling about my project.
—————————————————————我是分隔线—————————————————————
这个项目貌似和我的自制计算器比较相似啊,貌似作者提到了自制集成电路,难道用的还是自己的IC?希望这个计划最终能实现。顺便提一下,我的自制计算器计划(暂定名字ArithMax,打算就叫cnCalc,当然还得经chsi同意)将于本周末重起。

killbig321 发表于 2012-11-29 19:25:26

蛋疼

chsi 发表于 2012-11-29 23:50:34

国外这类项目不少,但是最终完成度高的基本找不到。个中涉及到的困难太多。

ihatesth 发表于 2013-1-22 16:31:14

There is easy start of C++ on the web, and there is other stuff to do, so write your skill, ... in worst case you can order chinese food. ( we have a pizza french man)这句话亮爆了

乐观的萝卜 发表于 2013-2-7 19:48:37

这些项目理想很远大啊...
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 国外的DIY计算器计划:new_calc