Ulysses 发表于 2012-2-3 23:21:00

CASIO KINGDOM站长SeanTan正式离职退出

CASIO KINGDOM站长SeanTan正式离职退出,网站卖给了他人——Matt.
缅怀一下~本贴地址:http://casiokingdom.org/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=1485#15059
SeanTan(Ex-administrator)在帖中回忆了许多CK往事,以下贴出原文。
I would like to announce that from today onward, I will no longer be managing Casio Kingdom. I have sold the website to an interested buyer, who intends on continuing the site. His name is Matt. Matt has transferred the site over to his own host, hence the forum being down over the last few hours. Hopefully, he will post an introductory post about himself soon.

I have been looking around for a potential buyer for at least a year now, and I am glad to pass CK onto someone who is passionate of calculators. I didn't sell the site for as much as I had hoped for, but I didn't matter to me since I knew CK will continue to live on when I am gone.

I created Casio Kingdom back in 2003 when I was still in school and very passionate about creating games and programs for the CFX-9850GB PLUS calculator. But over the years, I have ceased calculator programming and have only continued running this site. With my graduation from university soon approaching, I felt this was the time to move one in life.

It has been an extremely enjoyable and rewarding hobby, and I have no regrets. It brings me much satisfaction to see the website as it is now. I never thought CK would grow to be the site it is presently. It's incredible to think that was 6 years ago.

I will still visit every now and then. So it's not a real goodbye. But the actual running of the site and ownership has been passed onto Matt. Hence I have changed my username to SeanTan.

I ask you all to continue to support the site and participate in the forums as you are already. Nothing should change.

I thank all you members who have supported CK and myself over the years. I would especially like to thank my staff members from the past to present. It's been great knowing all of you.

I think I should give special mention to a few special members who have helped me over the years. Without your help, I wouldn't have been able to run the site for as long as I did. Thank you to the following (in no particular order):

codemaster - for sticking around for as long as you have; and for being a great moderator.

iwantanimac -since early days.

atomiclord - for your excellent contribution to the Download section and support as one of the original moderators.

k3v - for your amazing contributions to the programming competitions and support in the forums.

oxinabox -since early days.

alias4399 -since early days.

Menno - for being an excellent moderator in the past and helping other members greatly. Your contribution to the Download section and promotion of CK in your games helped CK grow to what it is today.

lancegary - for your great contribution to the forums in the past, and interesting topics in Free Discussion.

Distortion - for being an excellent moderator and forum contributer in these recent months.

SimonLothar - for being an excellent moderator and forum contributer in these recent months, along with your contribution to Casio programming.

I guess that's the Hall of Fame list that I have been planning on writing for ages

I am sorry if I have forgotten to mention anyone else who deserves a mention, but I do appreciate everyone's efforts.

All the best for the future! It's been a pleasure meeting you all.

I will be passing my admincasiokingdom.org email over to Matt soon, so from now on you can contact me on my personal email address seantanstgmail.com

NAT 发表于 2012-2-4 01:09:56

本帖最后由 9750GII 于 2012-2-4 01:11 编辑

这样啊...
深切缅怀...

diameter 发表于 2012-2-4 11:32:27

卖了?...网站还能继续经营下去么

wtof1996 发表于 2012-2-4 13:33:26

缅怀一下

疯不狂 发表于 2012-2-4 13:43:45

CK卖了,那以后他们怎么办?

wtof1996 发表于 2012-2-4 17:50:45

以后?