朔雪X忆 发表于 2010-6-7 18:51:56

我收到的囧邮件……

真囧……

Dearest one,
I am Mrs Ruth Williams from Sierra Leone. I was married to Mr.Stephen Williams who was a contractor and also a cocoa marchant before he died in the year 2005 after few days in the hospital. The doctor said his death was as a result of poison.We were married for so many years without a child.When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $8.5 Million with a Bank.Presently this money is still in the custody of the bank needing your assistance in claiming for the assistance of the less privileged ones in your country.
Recently, My Doctor told me that it is very likely i will die within the next nine months due to kidney cancer problem. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to an organization or good person that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein.
I want good person that will use this money for orphanages, widows and other people that need help.The Bible made us to understand that"Blessed is the hand that giveth". l took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and i don't want this money to loss in the Bank because i don't have a child. l know that With God all things are possible.As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank. I will also issue a letter of authorization to the bank that will prove you the present beneficiary of the money.Please always be prayerful all through your life.Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another goodperson, for this same purpose.Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein by sending your details below;
Your Full name,Contact address,Telephone/fax numbers,Country of
Origin,Company's name and address,Occupation,Your marital Status,religion
and your international passport or id.
Hoping to receive your response immedaitely.
Thanks and Remain blessed.
l remain yours sister.
Mrs Ruth Williams

chsi 发表于 2010-6-7 19:19:25

片子。

鸣人之子 发表于 2010-6-7 19:45:36

诈骗邮件?我收到过诈骗的。

hcz 发表于 2010-6-7 21:57:42

LZ在外面有纯洁的友谊咯咯咯~~

zasdfgbnm 发表于 2010-6-8 14:50:49

我们班有同学闲得无聊上麻省理工网站报名入学,不久后就受到了一封邮件:
Dear ******:
Unfortunately ……

bruce55 发表于 2010-6-8 20:35:05

我们班有同学闲得无聊上麻省理工网站报名入学,不久后就受到了一封邮件:
Dear ******:
Unfortunately ……
zasdfgbnm 发表于 2010-6-8 14:50 http://www.cncalc.org/images/common/back.gif
如果是
Dear **:
    You are so lucky that...

zasdfgbnm 发表于 2010-6-8 20:36:42

you are lucky that you are admitted by MIT,and you need to pay $99999

Ulysses 发表于 2010-6-8 21:43:50

you are lucky that you are admitted by MIT,and you need to pay $99999
zasdfgbnm 发表于 2010-6-8 20:36 http://www.cncalc.org/images/common/back.gif
And you will major in Begging.

鸣人之子 发表于 2010-6-8 22:07:01

Hello RPL,

Unfortunately, your score in the Google Code Jam 2010 Qualification Round did not qualify you to move forward to the next round. If you'd like to keep practicing your coding skills, you can practice at http://code.google.com/codejam/contests.html to get in shape for our next Code Jam.

Better luck next time!
The Code Jam Team

——————————————————————不太华丽的分割线——————————————————
PS:我报名了谷歌的编程比赛,然后它某个星期六发来了初赛的通知。我每个星期六都不在,真的。于是就华丽地收到了这个。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 我收到的囧邮件……