Ulysses 发表于 2009-12-31 21:46:31

The Unofficial Casio Kingdom Winter Mini-games Competition!

Hey there guys,
嗨,各位,
Since we're becoming closer and closer to Christmas, I thought I could organize something up for our community's creative minds while at the same time celebrating this special season.
Thus, the idea of organizing a winter competition just sparkled, and after lots of planning, sending DMs and getting feedback, here it is!
圣诞节将至,我想我可以办一些活动来表现我们的创意思维,同时庆祝这个特别的季节。因此,举办冬季竞争就像闪闪发光的想法,经过大量的规划,发送DMs和取得反馈之后,终于推出了!
The Unofficial Casio Kingdom Winter Mini-games Competition!
非官方 卡西欧王国 冬季 迷你游戏创作 竞赛!
(剩余请自行看GOOGLE翻译……)
I know it's summer in the lower half of the world, but just try to fill yourselves with the cold, winter spirit

There is a BASIC AND a SDK category!
本竞赛分 BASIC 和 SDK 两类!

The goal here is to create a mini-game related to winter! *dramatic surprise sound effect* There will be lots of awards (listed below), some of which are chosen by the community (by voting) while others are chosen by the judges*. Every single mini-game that wins an award will get to be on the mini-games compilation that will be created after the competition (for BASIC entries only).

You are free to program on any graphic calculator you want (as long as it's a Casio calculator obviously).
你可以自 由地在任何图形计算器上编程(只要是卡西欧计算器)。

Here are the rules for the BASIC contestants:

- There is a limit to 3 entries per user.
- The mini-game must be on a single program (no subprograms!)
- No filesize limit, but please keep it short and sweet!
- Use as few variables as you can.
- Make sure you enter a password and DON'T give it to anyone until the contest is over.
- Make sure you keep the Winter theme!
- Be nice. No stealing, asking for help without giving credit, etc.
- Be original. You must not use an existing program's code, even your own programs.
- Be fair. Don't try to cheat the system.
- If your game wins an award you must agree for it to be released on the mini-games compilation.
- You may post links to your program on other forums as long as you include a link to this post.
- A special opening screen image made for this contest will be placed up for download soon, you must include it at the start of your game. (UPDATE: see this)

And these are the rules for the SDK contestants:

- You can only send one entry, but it can have as many mini-games as you want.
- Make sure you keep the Winter theme!
- Be nice. No stealing, asking for help without giving credit, etc.
- Be original. You must not use an existing program's code, even your own programs.
- Be fair. Don't try to cheat the system.
- You may post links to your program on other forums as long as you include a link to this post.

That's it for the rules! (If I forgot anything I will edit this post and add it)

And here are the awards!

Chosen by the judges*:
- Gold Medal (1st place)
- Silver Medal (2nd place)
- Bronze Medal (3rd place)
- Winter Spirit Award (awarded to the game most related to the Winter theme)
- Light Bulb Award (awarded to the most innovative mini-game)
- Fun Factor Award (awarded to the game that's most fun)
- Compact Quality Award (awarded to the minigame with highest quality/size ratio) (BASIC category only)
- Best Compilation (SDK category only)

Chosen by the community:
- Community Gold (1st place)
- Community Silver (2nd place)
- Community Bronze (3rd place)
- Suggestions?

*The judges will be people I choose that are active on the community. Judges can participate in the competition but they can't vote for themselves for the judge awards. If you want to be a judge DM me.

The competition will start on December 1st and end on December 31st. The voting period will begin in January 2010.
                                                                     -----------Dysprosium

如果我没猜错的话这个比赛应该已经结束了……不过我到目前为止只看到一个作品。。。CASIO Kingdom看来也不是那么火爆了。。。

疯不狂 发表于 2009-12-31 21:48:56

可能有些是隐藏的

Ulysses 发表于 2009-12-31 22:02:55

不太可能……
页: [1]
查看完整版本: The Unofficial Casio Kingdom Winter Mini-games Competition!