dousha99 发表于 2016-1-6 22:52:09

ndless 在异常关机后重装所遇到的问题

最近在使用Ndless3.6的时候发现了一些奇怪的现象。我的机型是TI-nspire CAS with FIXED Clickpad (暗蓝-白)。序列号末尾字母为I, 系统版本3.6.0.550, boot1 1.0.1.8916, boot2 3.0.1.131.
当计算器意外重启的时候(比如捅重启键或者ndless程序崩溃带垮计算器的时候),ndless就随着重启挂了。这倒不是问题(因为已经解释过了),问题在于重启之后再安装ndless之后,打开便签本的时候计算器就会崩溃重启。就连打开带有计算器或者图形的文档的时候计算器也会崩溃。
我找到的迂回办法是:重启后,装上ndless再卸载,然后再安装,就能正常使用了。
这虽然不是很严重的问题,但是每次都这么做感觉很烦人。我想知道这个问题谁出现了,以及解决方案是什么。如果谁能解释一下这个问题的话,我表示万分感谢。

----------
English version
I found something strange about Ndless 3.6. I'm using a TI-nspire CAS with FIXED Clickpad. The last character of serial of the calculator is I. The system version is 3.6.0.550, Boot1 version is 1.0.1.8916, Boot2 version is 3.0.1.131.
After a unexcepted reboot (e.g. pushing the reset button on the back, or crashes caused by some ndless programs), the Ndless would be lost as mentioned in the README and installation guide.
But the strange thing is that after installing Ndless, the calculator would crashs if you open the Scrathpad. Even opening a document with Calculator app or Graph app, the calc would crash, too.
The only workaround I know is that after a unexpected reboot, install Ndless, then uninstall it, then install it again, then everything works again.
It's not a serious problem, but it's really annoying to do this. Is there a better solution, or it's just a glitch triggered by hardware?
It would be appreciated if anyone can explain the thing. Thanks in advance!

晨皓小盆友 发表于 2016-1-7 12:37:15

这好像是它的一个bug,我的解决方法是启动后先打开点别的文件,再打开便签本。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: ndless 在异常关机后重装所遇到的问题