cnCalc计算器论坛

找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 5283|回复: 14

[聊天] 强烈谴责程序员gameblabla

关闭 [复制链接]
发表于 2015-12-14 22:35:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
程序员gameblabla(常在tiplanet活动)在其制作的软件picodrive中(包括UI和源代码中),公然鼓吹藏独言论。对此本人表示强烈谴责。同时,恳请cncalc删除该用户制作的软件,恳请cncalc用户抵制其软件。中国人民绝不容忍任何试图分裂中国的行为!源码:https://github.com/gameblabla/pi ... tform/nspire/main.h

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x

评分

参与人数 2金钱 +10 收起 理由
sl19970727 + 4 应该屏蔽!
電卓院亜紀良 + 6 必须谴责!

查看全部评分

楼主| 发表于 2015-12-14 23:08:35 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 name:=rand() 于 2015-12-15 00:26 编辑

@critor :
A program called "picodrive" on tiplanet.org contains a string whose content advocates Tibet separation from China, violating China's mainstream political view.
We urge tiplanet.org to remove it as soon as possible. We are not in favour of showing attitudes in political controversies, especially those that would probably hurt people's feelings.
 楼主| 发表于 2015-12-15 00:06:54 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
补充一下后续进展。
已向tiplanet发送有关此事的邮件,但tiplanet未给出正面答复,仅是回复:“请联系作者”。并给出作者信息界面。然而该界面无联系方式信息
发表于 2015-12-15 00:30:43 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 critor 于 2015-12-15 00:56 编辑

I'm not angry, but I'd calmly like to tell you that I did not appreciate the email received in the TI-Planet box.

I can perfectly understand that such string can be hurtful to people concerned.
But this is no reason for sending requests without any politeness (saying hello, please, thanks...).
This time only, I'm going to assume that the sender was both hurt and not fluent in english and that it wasn't on purpose.

So the request is to remove the emulator and thus preventing all people in the world from playing Sega Genesis games on their TI-Nspire ?
Don't you think that's excessive ?

Another way would have been to contact gameblabla, explaining him that he had lots of fans among TI-Nspire users in China, and that such string was hurtful for a significant part of them.
It may not be too late for this.

Yet another way if all this is around a single string, is to rebuild the emulator after replacing or removing the string content.
If the new string is more neutral, we may consider updating our file.
 楼主| 发表于 2015-12-15 01:14:14 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
critor 发表于 2015-12-15 00:30
I'm not angry, but I'd calmly like to tell you that I did not appreciate the email received in the T ...

Hello, critor.
First,I have to say sorry to you.I think I am much too angry,which is excessive,when sending that e-mail,so I talked to you in such a rude manner.Please forgive me.
Second,I don' t think that a program should include something about political ideas,especially sonething that may be very hurtful to other people.At least,it is a thing for others to enjoy,not for others to feel being insulted ant hurtful.
However,I have to agree that it is really not a right way to remove it from tiplanet.Whatever,it is really a powerful program and it is really useful.
I think that The best way to get this problem solved is to recompiled and remove or replace that string.Or I 'll try to contanct with the author to get the problem solved.
At last,you are the Admin of the tiplanet.It is all decided on you.We can suggest or urge,but we have no rights to force someone to remove it.
I have thought it through and I think I have done something silly.There is no need to make this problem so severe.
Sorry for pushing you into so many problems,@critor  .Have a nice day.(^_^)
发表于 2015-12-15 02:48:21 | 显示全部楼层
Our community guidelines do not condone this thread, but I leave it here because it warrants some clarification.

The program is not hurtful and should not be seen as hurtful. I do not know how the request to TIPlanet was worded. If it did accuse the program as 'hurtful' I would consider it absurd victim-playing. The string in question is merely a statement that is explicitly political in nature, and in the China context it would arouse opposition and distaste amongst many -- imagine publicly worshipping Kim Jong Un at anywhere outside the North. If the program is posted on cnCalc, I would consider removing it, but for the sake of the community atmosphere. In any case, however, I do not see how anyone could be hurt by such a statement. Just because you disagree with the author's political stance, does not mean we need to retaliate on your behalf by taking the work down.

Put into critor's shoes, I would be pissed by the rudeness and meanwhile, amused by the naïvety.

At cnCalc, politics is none of our business (and I believe the same can be said for TIPlanet). This is why we do not condone this thread. If anyone is unhappy about the program in question, it is only reasonable to write to the author directly. We as a technical community should not be used as a conduit for venting personal political vehemence.

The cnCalc team supports TIPlanet's stand on this issue.
发表于 2015-12-15 03:28:55 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 critor 于 2015-12-15 04:05 编辑

Thank you for your post @chsi.

No problem, @name:=rand() :)
The important thing after a disagreement is to keep communicating, which you did.

By the way, gameblabla is ok with anybody here rebuilding the .tns file with a different string. :)So once this is done, the TI-Planet team (not only me) may consider updating the hosted file. :)
If the update is annouced in this topic, I probably won't miss it. :)

楼主| 发表于 2015-12-15 08:24:59 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 name:=rand() 于 2015-12-15 08:28 编辑

Let me say what is going on then.
We tried to contact with gameblabla,but he refused to change that string in a rude manner.
However,we will not urge Tiplanet to remove that program or protest Tiplanet again.
Besides,I began to know how critor feels when he saw the mail in the inbox sent by me.It is really annoying to receive a rude message.
BTW,I think this thing should not be spread out any more in order not to do harm to Tiplanet's Honorary,and I will consider deleting the post with the same topic I sent in fx-es(ms) forum.
发表于 2015-12-15 09:40:25 | 显示全部楼层
楼主你打句号都不空一格么……
发表于 2015-12-15 23:36:47 | 显示全部楼层
name:=rand() 发表于 2015-12-15 08:24
Let me say what is going on then.
We tried to contact with gameblabla,but he refused to change that ...

Then I am very sorry for gameblabla's reply.

But although he won't apparently do it by himself, he said publicly on TI-Planet that he was ok with anybody here rebuilding the emulator file.
发表于 2015-12-16 02:15:32 | 显示全部楼层
既然删不掉他们的帖子,楼主我建议你把他们网站墙掉啊
发表于 2015-12-16 07:52:59 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
既然在GitHub上有源代码,可以去提Pull Request。
实在不行的话,我看源代码是MAME协议的,你可以Fork一个嘛。
发表于 2015-12-16 09:09:39 | 显示全部楼层
顶一下...强烈谴责排华分子
发表于 2015-12-16 13:31:38 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Prcuvu 于 2015-12-16 13:34 编辑
ExAcler 发表于 2015-12-16 10:17
超越说发送了一个Pull Request去抗议,结果PL就被gameblabla封锁了

PR我看了,他搞砸了。
TIBET BELONGS TO CHINA. STOP DREAMING OF SEPARATING CHINA.

假如我开发了一个软件,里面有个字符串写道“南海是中国的”,然后有一天,看到一个菲律宾人跟我提PR,嚷着“不要打菲律宾领海的主意”。
我心想,哪里冒出个阿猫阿狗跟我耍中二,不逗他两下没天理。gameblabla的心态是类似的:
Oh, you poor little chinese, i shocked the minds of billions of people with only 2 words...
TAKE THAT IN YOUR FACE, HITLER !

Even if i wanted to, i can't.
I made a business deal with the Dalai Lama and we agreed not to change that string until 12/12/2027.

Anyways, keep crying a river cuz i'm liking it !

都说要将心比心,怎么到这种问题就不去思考一下别人的感受呢?他不跟人好好说话,别人怎么能好好回答他呢?丢人丢到国外去了。
发表于 2015-12-16 13:39:48 | 显示全部楼层
各位爱国主义战士们还是看开点吧。全世界六七十亿人,不同地区的人从小受不同教育、环境影响,价值观必然有很大差异。这个事情再怎么抗议,声讨,也必然是像ISIS和西方世界一样不可调和。哪怕把这位程序作者骂跑了,外国还是有无数的人支持这个东西。我们能做的,就是求同存异——在这个问题上,海内外同好对计算器的热忱是基本的,政治观点上的分歧是局部的。道不同不相为谋,对于实在合不来的,我们就不要和他来往,以免搞得不愉快。

像我之前的英文回复所说,计算器程序是我们分内的事情,而其中夹杂的政治和我们论坛无关。作为中国的计算器论坛,我们能做的就是不登载这类讨人嫌的程序(如发现有程序包含反动宣传的,可以用我签名里的联系方式直接向我投诉)。至于向全世界宣传社会主义祖国统一,则不符合我们的氛围和定位,感兴趣的可以去铁血强国论坛讨论。我和楼主也商量过了,如果能有人出面把程序里的不良信息去掉,重新编译上传到cnCalc,此事也就算圆满解决。

这个帖子从此锁起来,不再允许讨论。
回复 支持 1 反对 0

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|cnCalc计算器论坛

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 01:53 , Processed in 0.084143 second(s), 20 queries .